Monday, November 3, 2008

Private or not private?

Okay I originally took the blog private as I found out that someone I wouldnt want to have access - did.
But over the course of the month or so that this blog has been private, Ive been getting emails from close friends and family that dont have gmail, saying that they cant log in anymore. Now these people can get a gmail account, but choose not to yes I know. However Ive decided to open it back up, and stop obsessing about the one person. Afterall, this individual probably could care less about the blog. And besides if my close friends and family cant see my latest and greatest pictures of the boys, why do I have this blog anyway? LOL!

1 comment:

Daisy Paige said...

Yay for public blogs even if it means letting the 'one' crazy person peek into your life. (Mine is my MIL.)

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett