As a working mom, Im not able to volunteer as I would like to at Elijiahs school. So I decided to help where I can and planning the class Halloween party was something I could do. I took most of Friday off, and me and a few other room moms put together some activities for the kids. We had skeleton making, witch hands, bean bag toss, and some punch with dry ice. The whole school did a parade and then a carnival afterwards. I have to say it was a lot of fun.
Do you see Elijiah? He is near the front in his knight costume...
The tin man with Elijiah is a girl named Sara. I guess Elijiah is with her a lot during the day and they tend to play together. I met up with her mom at the end of school one day and she mentioned that Elijiah wrote Sara a note with his number on it. I guess he asked for a "playdate" The number was shy one digit. We got a chuckle out of the fact that our kindergartners are asking eachother for "playdates" and exchanging numbers! Whats up with that!!???
No comments:
Post a Comment