Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Apprehensive but hopeful...
I am very much of the same opinions as Amber on the election. I told Amber several times that I would vote for a Biden Romney ticket but alas, that wasn't an option nor would it EVER be an option. We're told quite frequently nowadays that "the righteous need not fear". Maybe I'm not as righteous as I should be but I have to admit that I'm nervous about this current administration and the overall direction of our nation. I think that Obama has great potential to champion change but I believe strongly that changing for the sake of change alone can be more harmful than helpful. Anyway, all we can do now is raise our little Bechtold family as best we can and pray that our nation's leaders will lead by at least a sliver of divine inspiration. And so I sit here with my fingers crossed hoping that great things happen over the next few years...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage
Noel
Tristan
Jett
No comments:
Post a Comment