Thursday, November 13, 2008

Conversations with Elijiah

Im driving Elijiah to school the other day and the conversation goes something like this:
Elijiah- So Mom- how old do I have to be to have a girlfriend?
Me- 16! You cant date until you can drive!
Elijiah- Okay well how old do I have to be to kiss a girl??
Me- What?!!!!!!! Um 16!
Elijiah- Thats NOT FAIR! How old were you?
Me- Um(thinking to myself do I even want to answer this??) okay then how about 15?
Elijiah- Ok! I can kiss when im 15- thats good.
Me- Well Elijiah- you can always "like" girls, but you dont need to worry about "girlfriends" for a while...have FUN! Focus on sports, school, friends, family-girls-well they can get you in trouble if you worry too much about it.
Elijiah- silent for a while...Mom, you are right!
Me- thinking to myself...Ive got to write THAT one down...me being right- doesnt happen too often with THIS child!

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett