Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

We held off on carving pumpkins till the last minute, afterall its been so warm here that most of the carved pumpkins were wilting! I think Jonathan and Elijiah had a lot of fun with their pumpkins and they turned out great if I do say so myself!
I'm sure that Amber will want to write a full recap and we need to download some pics of Elijiah, but I wanted to post the couple images I got of Tristan and his little dragon costume! It was so funny - he seemed to LOVE being in the costume and started laughing and beeming at everyone that he saw whilst in the guise of the mighty Dracco!


***We had a trick o treat at work and Jonathan met me and the kids. We had a lot of fun and Elijiah scored a bunch of candy. YUMMY!





2 comments:

Brooke said...

That is so funny! My kids were a knight and dragon too! Good thinking! Your kids look so cute!

Brooke

Daisy Paige said...

What an adorable little dragon!

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett