Saturday, November 29, 2008

Date night!

So Amber and I were able to have a date night Friday and although Twilight SUCKED ROTTEN EGGS to say the least, it was absolutely blissful to sit with my wife, have a quiet conversation over a fantastic meal, and just relax. My mom watched Tristan so I had her snap a shot of Amber and I. Amber ALWAYS says that I look miserable in all my photos but I really AM so very happy. I just hate smiling in pictures so the best you get, when I'm totally ecstatic is my tell-tale smirk. Anyway, I was cropping the photos and Amber and I decided to give me HER beautiful smile and to plant my smirk on her. FUNNY STUFF!!

2 comments:

garian said...

You guys are goof balls. Too funny.

Emily said...

The smile swapping is hilarious!

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett