Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I......

I
I AM … going to be 32 in a few weeks
I WANT… to have one more baby, and adopt #4
I HAVE … a weight obsession. ( I have 5 pound threshold in either direction)
I KEEP … chapstick with me at all times. If I don’t have it ive been known to buy a new one, or go home for some…
I WISH I COULD … not work because I won the lottery or something, and dedicate myself to charitable endeavors
I HATE … mean/evil people, and my current wardrobe issues…
I FEAR … anything bad that could happen to my loved ones.
I HEAR … Tristans late night cries and cringe at the thought of getting up ONE more time
I DON’T THINK … I will ever stop loving the chunkiness of Tristans baby legs
I REGRET … not doing what I really wanted to in college the first time
I LOVE … the word”mom”, lazy days, and being married, sitting at the park on a gorgeous fall/spring day, and running
I AM NOT … a church every Sunday kinda gal, but have a strong testimony of my faith
I DANCE … with my kids in my arms or in the kitchen with Jonathan, gone are the days of my youth performing, or dancing in clubs.
I SING …only in the car, or to Tristan.
I NEVER … thought I would end up living in Salt Lake City
I RARELY … am without a book to read
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … videos of when Elijiah was a baby.
I AM NOT ALWAYS …happy with what I have. Im working on that….
I HATE THAT … ive become a worrier
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT …all things politics( too many lies, and half truths)
I NEED … a garage
I SHOULD …eat better, and grow a garden
I HOPE ...to live a long life and die in my sleep next to Jonathan! LOL

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett