Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Undecided
This was an exciting election. I tend to stay out of politics for the very reason that no party ever really "speaks" to me. There are issues on either side that I agree/disagree with and therefore its often NOT the party that gets my vote, but the person. These two presidential candidates were great in my opinion. They got people thinking, and discussing. They got people to vote and in my mind both men earned my respect. However the true reason I couldnt vote this election year, was because there were things on either side that I was vehemently opposed to. Would I have been worried about McCain? Yes. Am I worried about Obama? Yes. However Im excited for what will happen over the next few years....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage
Noel
Tristan
Jett
No comments:
Post a Comment