Sunday, November 16, 2008

Elijiahs 6th Bday

Just a few snapshots of Elijiahs birthday celebration...it seems that our other camara that had photos of all the attendees- isnt working now( GRRR) so until we can figure it out, these were just a couple I had to post and share.(hopefully Ill be able to post more soon) The weekend was Khorys unfortunately, and while we seemed to have a MAJOR disagreement about how to celebrate the birth of our child, it ended up a good one for the boy. Elijiah went skiing with his dad Saturday morning, then was brought to our house for a nice family get together, then off to Grandmas while we the parents went to his school fundraiser that night. Sunday Khory and his family had something planned so he had a great birthday weekend. Happy Birthday sweetheart!





Elijiah insisted on wearing "comfy" clothes so of course he got out his old sweats- which not only DIDNT match but are several sizes too small....I figured it was HIS day so why not?




Now this soccer cake didnt turn out the way I wanted, but it was appreciated by Elijiah. Jonathan helped as I couldnt quite get the lines and shapes right, but in comparison to last years pirate cake, this was much easier!


My child. Such a funny one....

3 comments:

garian said...

Amber, it's amazing how much he looks like you.
Happy Birthday Elijiah!

Emily said...

Amber, you just had a baby like six months ago and you weigh like 2 pounds. What is your secret?!

bechtold clan said...

Emily you are very kind. No secret...started running at 3 weeks and for 6 months straight ran 4-5 times a week. However since the time change I cant get my daily runs in and Ive been slacking...which is why we bought the eliptical..LOL.
But thank you...#3 has been harder to loose the weight and I still need to work on my abs!

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett