Thursday, November 5, 2009

My SISTER!


Okay not my sister, but one of my best friends has started a blog! Yipee! Jennavave is the most beautiful, talented person I know. We met while we were young and modeling together. She went off to college and became this amazing superstar fashion designer and moved to NY where she worked for some great designers. Ultimately she decided to take her life and design to ITALY(my true home!) So she has joined the blogging world to share her story, and life in italy...check it out HERE

2 comments:

garian said...

Yeah, I'm so excited to keep up on her. Thanks!!

vave said...

I love you SISTER! Thanks for such a wonderful post, such nice things you said...all of this would mean nothing without the love of family. I am not a pro like you but I am giving this blog thing a go! I knew you'd love it when I finally took your advice. You were right!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO-j

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett