For without him( and the rest of our parents) this past weekend would have been a nightmare( more than it was). My father is the KING of packing. Really. There isnt anyone else better out there. One of many fine attributes my dad has.
His store is open in Riverton and has taken off. He is busy from early in the morning till late at night, and I am amazed at all he and his partner have accomplished in a short amount of time. This new chapter in life for him is a departure from his old career, but I hope its just as rewarding and fulfilling. I cant tell him enough how proud I am of the risk he and Nancy have taken and I wish them great success.
Now if you are looking to sell something, or heck do some browsing with some local artists( my friend Monica is showcasing some of her photographs as well) and jewlery makers, stop in, say hi and grab some fabulous stuff!
Thank you Dad - again for always being there to lend a hand when needed. Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment