Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Halloween for us is on Friday. With all the school carnivals and activities, work trick or treats and ward stuff, Im happy its all done. We had a great time and Tristan was quite a sport. He was happy to carry his bag around to all my office mates, grabing handfuls of candy and saying thankyou when he was done. However we still had the night events to attend. My friend Pati and her girls and my Sister Jessica and her daughter Sylah --- we all headed down to crash our old wards trunk or treat( as our ward didnt do ANYTHING- LAME!) and then crash Pati's ward chili cookoff. All in all- busy day, but lots of fun.

Can Elijiah look any happier?!

Elijiah and Max are the perfect Ninjas!

School parade
On to the work trick or treat....Jonathan was able to come!

Had to get my picture as well with the boys...

Here we are at the ward trunk or treat. Sylah and Elijiah having a ball running wild...

Pati and I( we look HUGE in our white coats, but I dont care as long as I am warm!)
Jonathan is so intently listening to Pati...however I didnt catch what they were saying...

Taking photos while the kids were getting candy.

Me and my sis Jessica

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett