Today we made oatmeal cookies...and Tristan was in heaven! He got Elijiahs apron on, and was very proud of his ensemble- which prompted me to have Jonathan take a picture of my little helper!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Little Bugs
Without a doubt Tristan has an obsession about being in the kitchen when Im cooking. He pulls and pushes his stool around and watches very intently whenever I am baking/cooking. I do worry about him getting hurt, and so I am very careful. Even if I insist he has to get down or move, it can cause a serious melt down, so I have started to embrace his participation wherever I can.
Today we made oatmeal cookies...and Tristan was in heaven! He got Elijiahs apron on, and was very proud of his ensemble- which prompted me to have Jonathan take a picture of my little helper!

Today we made oatmeal cookies...and Tristan was in heaven! He got Elijiahs apron on, and was very proud of his ensemble- which prompted me to have Jonathan take a picture of my little helper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage
Noel
Tristan
Jett
No comments:
Post a Comment