As I sit listening to conference, I cant help but be moved by the spirit. I am uplifted and encouraged, and feel SO so so blessed.
What a great weekend! Yesterday afternoon we took the kids to Thanksgiving point for halloween activities. As you can tell from the pictures, I think fun was had by all.
Afterwards we stopped by to see Dad and Nancy- and see the store he has started. I would classify it as an upscale shop. Its a pawn shop, but with a twist. He has local artists, and jewelry makers etc showcasing their merchandise and I have to say its quite cool. Its supposed to open shortly - so stay tuned for pictures and info!
In all with many fun times with the Family this weekend....
What a great weekend! Yesterday afternoon we took the kids to Thanksgiving point for halloween activities. As you can tell from the pictures, I think fun was had by all.
Afterwards we stopped by to see Dad and Nancy- and see the store he has started. I would classify it as an upscale shop. Its a pawn shop, but with a twist. He has local artists, and jewelry makers etc showcasing their merchandise and I have to say its quite cool. Its supposed to open shortly - so stay tuned for pictures and info!
In all with many fun times with the Family this weekend....
2 comments:
Looks like such a fun fall weekend--with you looking FAB as always!!!!
Post a Comment