Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Swimsuit and stuff

Isnt this the funniest picture?!!!! Tristan has improved significantly on his sleeping but this is because Ive given up trying to put him in his bassinet. I tend to keep him on my person and he will take a decent nap in the afternoon. Here he is in the front pack fast asleep. I LOVE IT!! haha.


Dont you just LOVE this swimsuit? Okay so Jonathan was down with me getting something that I would feel comfortable in as my bikinis just werent post prego friendly.
However this one was WAY beyond my budget but we found one on Ebay that was cheaper than the regular price and I bought it. I was SO excited when it came and I rushed to try it on. Now I have always bought my swimsuits online so I was totally disappointed to find that my top half doesnt quite fit this suit all that well....Im hoping my mother and her mad sewing skills can help out with that problem so I can keep it.
I cant say that much is happening around here these days. Just surviving each new day, taking my daily run, and hanging out. With my goal to get Tristan to sleep as much as possible-all my lofty plans of cooking and baking, cleaning and staying on top of it all is going by the way side.










1 comment:

Benjamin said...

I love that swimsuit..in fact I almost bought it too!lol beautiful little guy by the way.

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett