This is the funniest picture we have taken thus far.( in my opinion) Tristan still screams to get to sleep and utterly refuses to fall asleep in any normal way. The other night I was bouncing him on his stomach and he wasnt having it.... I would then prop him up and he would stop crying. Well this continued over and over and I noticed that if he was sitting up he would start to doze off. I cant believe our child hates to sleep so much that he fights it whole heartedly. This is the result of Mommy giving up her own belief in how a child should sleep, and letting Tristan decide. Is this concept something I should embrace for the future?Saturday, May 17, 2008
Sleeping
This is the funniest picture we have taken thus far.( in my opinion) Tristan still screams to get to sleep and utterly refuses to fall asleep in any normal way. The other night I was bouncing him on his stomach and he wasnt having it.... I would then prop him up and he would stop crying. Well this continued over and over and I noticed that if he was sitting up he would start to doze off. I cant believe our child hates to sleep so much that he fights it whole heartedly. This is the result of Mommy giving up her own belief in how a child should sleep, and letting Tristan decide. Is this concept something I should embrace for the future?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage
Noel
Tristan
Jett
2 comments:
Maybe he has heartburn and it just feels better to be upright. I know a lot of babies struggle with heartburn - but it is likely that you have already checked into that.
yea, he is on acid reflux meds for that. :(
Post a Comment