It started on Thursday, the pounding and sharp pain. I took my meds and thankfully my head started to feel better. By Saturday it was back and yet another pill. I again felt a little better and so Jonathan and I ran our Saturday errands. However by the afternoon my migraine was back again and so one more pill. This time I was praying it would go away. Between being concerned about a rebound headache and wondering how long I would be in pain I went to bed early. It was the beginning of a long night. The pain increased and with every hour going by I knew I was in trouble. Thankfully Tristan slept until 4am and I was able to stumble out of bed. I didnt want to let Jonathan get up as I knew I would be helpless the rest of the day. Tristans cry was peircing and every move I made was agony but I got him fed, changed and put back to sleep within an hour. By 11 am Jonathan called his mom to come up and gratefully he took me to the ER. Ive been pumped full of drugs and now 5pm am feeling so much better. I did however get sick dispite the Zofran to keep me from throwing up, but whats a little head in the toilet after 72 hours of pain? NOTHING I tell you. I am so grateful to Cindi for taking care of Tristan( and our home- including the laundry that has been stacking up...THANKS!!!!!!!!!) for us.
Jonathan is the best care taker. I just wish he didnt have to demonstrate those skills with such frequency.
The highlight for today? Tristan slept a record 4 hours. FANTASTIC!
No comments:
Post a Comment