Im not sure what the deal is but after the weekend from Hell, this week has been very hectic. Nothing terrible or life altering has gone on, really just the routine. But its Friday and Im totally exhausted. Jonathan had a CRAZY work week, Tristan is now back up several times a night so sleep...what SLEEP?? I had another Migraine last night.....
I guess I'm fully aware of how hard this working and being a mom to TWO kids really is. I still think of adding another one to the mix, but then I think Im insane. I feel pulled in a lot of directions like everyone else, but the guilt is present. I dont think Im good at anything at the moment. For instance, at work I seem to muttle through the days...at home Im just trying to keep things going, and dont have the energy for a lot of quality play with Elijiah. Tristan-- all I can think about is getting him to sleep. Jonathan and I have bouts of interaction here and there, but time for us is rare( which is normal I know with a newborn) then me...the only thing I do for me is go for my run if I can do so each day. ( BUT tonight im going to a movie with friends- but really would rather sleep--can you tell sleep is on my mind?? :) )SO guess what? Thats life. Strange that as much as I stress about things and having a hard time juggling....I really am happy. Happy that I have a good job. Happy that my kids are healthy, safe, and well. Happy to live in our house. Happy Happy with my marriage. Im overwhelmed, have too many competing priorities and too many obligations but Im content and at peace.
( If I could just get a handle on the headaches life would be crazy good)
No comments:
Post a Comment