Ok, so I do these tags, maybe because when I first arrive at work Im not quite ready to dive headfirst into things-- so here goes...
Joys:
Like my friend Jaynann who tagged me-- my joys are obviously my hubby, kids, family, but there are several other things worth mentioning..
1. Going for a run and feeling like I could run forever
2. Walking on sand
3. A clean house
4. Reading a new book and not wanting to put it down
5. Anti-wrinkle cream
Fears:
1. Something bad happening to loved ones
2. SNAKES!
3.Seriously this is true- being out camping- in the middle of nowhere and having some wild animal attack the tent. Which is why I RARELY do this anymore. Im more of a "camp close to civilization" person now.
Goals:
This is really hard for me because lots of goals have shifted this past year so Im not sure anymore.
Good Idea for me to make some new ones.
Current Obsessions:
1. Fitting back into ALL my clothes- loosing the last 7 pounds of prego weight.
2.Ben and Jerrys Ice cream( have to have my ice cream each week)
3.Getting sleep( Tristan is doing so much better at night! Getting up only once now)
4.Selling our house
Random Facts:
1. I am a drill sargent around the house. Jonathan knows this too well and goes along with my craziness on weekends to get stuff done.
2. Wish to get lazer surgery done on my eyes, but secretly like my glasses because I dont notice my crows feet as much with them on.
3. Hate the newest and latest tech gadets. They confuse me. Too many buttons that do too many things.
4. Ideal job is to coach again. Miss being in a gym.
Now Im tagging the following, but as usual if you dont want to participate no worries!
Whitney
Raegan
Casey
Monica
Brooke
1 comment:
You are so prompt! Why am I surprised? You are always on top of things.
Only 7 lbs? You will drop that in no time :) I loved reading about you. It's so fun to find out new things.
Another random fact about you is that you are tough! You seem to be able to get through anything hard and with grace too.
Post a Comment