
Hey all! Anyone interested in buying some formula?( or know someone?)We thought we would be smart and stock up before Tristan was born, but with him on Nutramigen now we have these cans we need to sell( stores wont let us exchange or return). Anyway let me know- I would love to get some cash for these so I can buy our kid some food!
1 comment:
Post it on ksl.com and Craigslist, and I bet it'll go for you. But something I would consider first if it was me...if the fancy formula isn't helping settle Tristan down, is it even worth feeding it to him? I asked my pediatrician about special 'colic' formulas and he said he never recommends them because they usually don't help but cost a lot more. Anyway, something to consider, especially since you already stocked up.
And I'm dead serious about the "Happiest Baby on the Block" video. The guy's been a doctor for decades, and what he says makes perfect sense. He originally wrote a book, but what new mother has time to read all that? The video is only 30 minutes long and well worth watching several times. With a little practice, you'll have Tristan's calming reflex down in no time!
Post a Comment