Also my brother Cory sent another memory card filled with photos for me to download and Ill be posting some over on his blog soon. But I had to put several up. He just cracks me up!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Our poor bugs
Got another double ear infection- this time they gave us antibiotics..yea! Hopefully Tristan will be feeling better soon!
Also my brother Cory sent another memory card filled with photos for me to download and Ill be posting some over on his blog soon. But I had to put several up. He just cracks me up!
I told him that I wanted him to smuggle a baby girl back for me when he was done with his mission- isnt she precious! Cory---ILL TAKE HER!!!
Now I dont think missionaries should be engaging in these types of activities- nor skateboarding..but we see lots of photos of both.
Also my brother Cory sent another memory card filled with photos for me to download and Ill be posting some over on his blog soon. But I had to put several up. He just cracks me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage
Noel
Tristan
Jett
1 comment:
I bet any senior authority at Church headquarters would just die at the activities he is engaging in, only for liability purposes! He lives each moment, doesn't he.
Post a Comment