I hate to post a rant after all the absolutely wonderful posts by my dear wife, but I just sometimes can't take it!! I'm woefully uneducated and unread on the topic so my frustration does not come from a strong belief one way or the other, but seriously, why the hell can some no-name-one-day world-advisor-the-next whiny weenie guy capture the front page of CNN for a full day just because he's pissed off that some gal from California who happens to be good looking and running for Ms. America has the personal 0pinion that marriage is to be between a man and a woman? Seriously... I don't care if she is of the opinion that it should be law that all men wear
pantie-hose and 5 inch
stilettos at least 20 hours a week or suffer penalty of Brazilian bikini-wax with roofing tar because it's her
personal opinion!!!Maybe I don't see the reigning Ms. America holding massive sway over the future of the world, ergo, I don't think that neither her personal opinion nor the outrage of one mad-blogger warrants front page world news.
Mayhap I'm in denial however and in reality, during her reign she craftily makes marionettes of various world powers from Elmo to Bin Laden.
In the end, maybe it's we as consumers of the media that are to blame but I had to shout my irritation and defiance even though the next thing I'll do after pressing "PUBLISH POST" is go to perezhilton.com to catch up on the latest Hollywood S.N.A.F.U...
~jonathan
No comments:
Post a Comment