Its not my fault really its just the way it is...my blog has taken a natural turn...and I knew it would. Afterall I write whats going on in my life. First it was my outlet while I was pregnant and life was miserable. Sorry- it just was. I was sick. Very sick. Then I had a baby. This last year was all about my Tristan and Elijiah. I do believe I have what they call a "mommy" blog. Im okay with that. I dont know what else this blog would really be about. Im a working mom, perhaps I should write more about that. However in reality I enjoy recounting the most precious of events and those things center around our kids. Thats okay right? However lately Im a bit mind numb. Im frazzled. Exhausted. I had a slight breakdown last night which Jonathan had to talk me through. ( Thanks Honey!!) That being said I realize that perhaps I need to reach out more into my likes and perhaps start exploring all those things that make me- me again...
There is nothing worse than the routine becoming so routine that you get stuck in a rut. This winter has been long. I cant wait for spring and summer for us to get to the park more, go camping and hiking again, enjoy being outside. That being said Ill still continue to write about the kids, but perhaps add more of the things that make me happy- and share them on the blog. Because when I write those things down- its a reminder to me as well.
There is nothing worse than the routine becoming so routine that you get stuck in a rut. This winter has been long. I cant wait for spring and summer for us to get to the park more, go camping and hiking again, enjoy being outside. That being said Ill still continue to write about the kids, but perhaps add more of the things that make me happy- and share them on the blog. Because when I write those things down- its a reminder to me as well.


I love tulips...they are my favorite flower. When I worked at The Church office building, spring was my favorite time of year there - no not christmas - but spring. They would do the most brillant arrangement of tulips all over the temple square grounds. I could sit out there on my lunch break or walk around and just feel completely at peace. When Jonathan and I got married I asked him if we could go see the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving point. It was so beautiful. I loved it. As soon as the weather is nice enough Im going to insist that we take the long trek down from Ogden with the kids and go again. With Tristan walking now Im sure he will have a ball. Yes spring is in the air and with it, Tulips will be a vision from heaven!
3 comments:
That is one thing that I have been trying to focus on. Finding out who I am again. It's surprising to find out that I am the same as before. I still love photography and cooking... but I have some additional passions that I have recognized too!
I look forward to hearing what's on your mind!
yes, writing it down is very therapeutic. And write what makes you happy and forget about all your readers. :)
Post a Comment