Friday, December 5, 2008
My Amazing Sister!
The ONLY reason why I havent posted anything about Raegan is that I was waiting for a good picture! Oh I got a couple pics of Ian on the phone but this one is a perfect one of them both! Look! Does it look like she spent most of the day in Labor? NO! She looks beautiful, and relaxed( hate her ) and so now is the time to announce to the world- IVE GOT A NEW NEPHEW! Raegan is the best sister I could ever have( okay Jessica and Whitney are pretty cool too) but they didnt endure the wrath of what was Amber during the teen years. I will not relive the mean things I did to this woman, but I have to say she was then, what she is now....a very patient person. Someone with the ability to deal with hardship and struggles with no complaint, easy going and kind to all around her, and a heart the size of Texas. Im so sad that she is living far away and that I wont be seeing Ian grow( dang it --Tristan and he would be great buddies) but she means the world to me and Im so amazed by her ability to take care of her 5 children as well as she does. Joe travels during the week and so I know she is often stressed with the care of the kids everyday, but again, she does everything with such grace and loves being at home with them. Raegan - you are a wonderful example to me of all things good and I admire your strength more than you know. Congratulations to you and Joe- So excited to have Ian a part of the family!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage
Noel
Tristan
Jett
2 comments:
thank you. I don't feel like I deserve that praise, I am human and am impatient and stuff. That really made me cry and am greatful you think of me so much. I love you too.
I agree ... with all that stuff Amber said..lol
Post a Comment