Thursday, December 11, 2008

Lights!

So last weekend we braved the cold and took the kids to temple square to see the lights. We had a great time( at least I did) got dinner and hot chocolate before hand and went right at 5:30. Did the loop and called it a night. So glad we did it this year as its a great family tradition...
A couple of good shots that Jonathan took....

It was cold! Poor Tristan was so bundled he could hardly move! Elijiah was a trooper this year and it was a great weekend had by all!

3 comments:

Katie said...

hahaha I love that Tristan's oversized mittens are on the wrong hands. Not that it matters when you're just a baby.

garian said...

I wish I could see the lights at the temple, so beautiful.

Benjamin said...

Really beautiful.

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett