Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Program- Elijiah

In the midst of taking care of a baby with croup I had to come up with a sheep costume for Elijiah. His school was doing a play and at the last minute needed some stage animals. So several stores and lots of cotton balls later I think it turned out okay given the day notice. Jonathan had class that night tho I wanted nothing more than to get Tristan to bed and not schlep him around, I knew I couldnt miss Elijiahs night. It was a lot of work however it was so much fun to see Elijiah on stage, singing his Christmas songs and get into the Christmas spirit.

Here is the whole school- k through 8th grade in the grande finale. Elijiah is next to the spotted dog behind the angel.

His stage debut!

The making of the pants- I know not terribly creative- but who said I was crafty?!

Isnt he so adorable up there?

The shirt. Now I got lots of compliments on this costume- but I cant help but wonder does it look like a sheep, or a snowball????

1 comment:

Benjamin said...

That's so cute.. He's tall you can see him even in the back..

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett