Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekend recap

My oh my...lots has been happening over the last few weeks. Mainly just all the family stuff, but none the less its kept us incredibly busy and overall exhausted. Tristan is now if full teething mode, and has become very irritable, and whiny. Not that I blame him . Also he has mastered the inch worm crawl. Not on all fours, but reaches out with his hands and "inches" his way across any floor, or surface. We are now having to watch him every second. He is babbling with greater consistency...saying "dada" and "mama" but Im sure he hasnt figured out the meaning. He is continuing his early morning wake up calls with little success of returning to sleep once he is up. This morning it was 4am. I think that overall all of us having a cold/sickness that we couldnt shake, little sleep, and this going on for a month or so, has left us in our current state. This past weekend was a great respite. Besides watching conference, we had Elijiahs saturday soccer game, did some errands but once home we literally holed up, ate too much and relaxed. It was a much needed couple of days.

Elijiah is doing very well. He has finally adjusted to Kindergarten and the schedule. His teachers are bringing in extra work for him so he doesnt get bored and he is being challenged. They also are reaching out to him one on one and having him be the "classroom" helper. We also got him enrolled in piano lessons and between that and soccer he is a busy boy.

Halloween is coming and I have volunteered to be a room mom at Elijiahs school so I am in charge of the class party...this being said October is full of so many activities for Halloween Im excited! We got Tristans costume at Old Navy...after searching high and low at many stores- finally finding a costume I wanted to make him, I went to old navy and found the cutest red dragon costume and bought it. Now still on the hunt for Elijiah- if I could convince him to be a knight- wouldnt that be adorable??!!!

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett