Sunday, October 19, 2008

Recognize anything in this one mom?


(amber here)***I have to add some updates about Tristan honey- sorry for taking over your post!!!
He is now officially crawing. While he has mastered it, he will go a few steps- four or five, then decide he gets to his destination faster by his "inchworm" crawl. Also we walked in to his room saturday morning and found him standing up. Cute pictures to follow...as I was shocked! Our 6 month old not only now crawling, but pulling himself to stand! As my mom said- "oh no! he'll be just like you amber, climbing out of the crib at 8 months...watch out!!"
I hope not, but it seems that our little Tristan is proving himself to be a mover and a shaker, not content to sit still for long!
One last thing...I had no problem with Tristans first words being dada..however he is now saying with great regularity...mama!!! (and it warms this moms heart) ****

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett