Saturday, October 18, 2008

Random Pictures

This child is contstantly doing the weirdest things...I just happened to catch him on camara this time...
IM SO LOVING dog sitting for my Keeva. With Khory out of town Ive had the pleasure of hanging with my "baby". While 7 years old now, and getting grumpy at times, shes still my puppy. She follows me around and is very mellow.. However she doesnt like to be apart from us for long, as I realized the first night. I had her dog bed( the one that I saved from almost 2 years ago) in the living room. She was up all night coming to our bedroom door and whining. I moved the bed to the hallway outside the room, and she promptly laid down for the night. Ive enjoyed several runs with her, and while she is an escape artist out of her crate(houdini should be her name) Im so happy to have her for these last few days. While this is bringing up the topic of getting another dog, Its hard for me to say for sure what we will do. Certainly not in this house...its just too small...but perhaps the next house we will consider it. Im going to miss her when shes back with Khory.

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett