Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Last soccer game of the season

Over the weekend we did very little with the exception of Elijiahs last soccer game of the fall season. It was a short 6 weeks but this was the first year that the kids played positions. My uncle Peter, and Elijiahs dad were the coaches and I think Elijiah really enjoyed it. Saturday was incredibly cold and snowy, but we braved the weather, bundled up and made the best of it...My dad made the game and it was great to have him come. Dad played for BYU back in the day and I know it makes him proud to see his grandson enjoy the game he loves.

Lookin' good Elijiah!

Sweet shot honey! Great action...
My uncle Peter


I couldnt find any mittens for Tristan and thought the socks would be okay...poor kid...he fell asleep and it wasnt till an hour later back in the car that I pulled them off....his fingers were red and ice cold. Mental reminder-get some gloves for him!

Elijiah- you are a superstar....Im so proud of you! XO MOM!

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett