Saturday, October 11, 2008

BAD DADDY!!!!

So Amber decided to pull out my camera and fire off a couple shots of me and little bubby hangin out. I wanted to make sure that the camera settings were adjusted properly so I sat Tristan on the couch for a split second and inspected the camera...
Then comes a loud "THUD"...
Tristan had fallen off the couch onto the floor and although it was only about a foot and a half, my heart stopped and I was immediatly in some form of shock! Amber let me console him for a bit but then she had to mother him up a bit so I decided to snap a shot. LOOK AT THE ACCUSATION IN HIS GAZE!!!!

Fortunately, this shot was taken about 5 minutes later when we plopped little guy into the bath with Elijah. No, I didn't Photoshop that smile onto his face so THANK GOD he's okay!!! I don't think I've ever felt so bad in my life!! SORRY SON - NEVER AGAIN!!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

His face is hilarious! He really does look mad!

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett