Sunday, October 26, 2008

Elijiahs kind words

Khory was out of town for almost 2 weeks...which meant I had Elijiah all to myself during that time and I LOVED every minute of it. Khory came back on saturday and so he spent saturday night with Khory, but I went and picked him up sunday for church as it was the primary program. I arrived several minutes early. Heres how it went.

Elijiah- Mom you are early!
me- Yes sorry forgot what time I was supposed to be here, so I didnt want to be late.
Elijiah-Thats okay, Ive been missing you! Its been a WHOLE day!
Me- Yeah a whole day! Well Ive been missing you too!
Elijiah- That warms my heart mom, really warms it.....

I almost started to cry right then and there. Here is my almost 6 yr old son telling me that when hes away from me even for a day he misses me. I know this time is flying by. Soon enough he will be happy to not spend so much time with me...but for now I relish every second I can get.

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett