Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What to say....

As I sit at work, there are many things running through my head. The list of things to do, dinner ideas, my kids, how I can fit in my workout, whats going on tomorrow, next week, next month, upcoming holidays, birthdays, the unreturned phone messages- keeping the household running and all that goes along with it the doctors appointments, visiting teaching,( Ill do it this month I promise!)the EX, ( and how to keep the peace) and on and on and on. Just ask Jonathan. My mind NEVER shuts down. Due to this problem there are a constant stream of things that I want to post. Things I wonder should I write about, should my kids read, do I want random people reading....
Some things are so important to me, others just an opinion or comment. Lately Ive just been doing the recaps, and updates. How boring. Who wants to read that??!!!
So Im going to make an effort to try and leave behind( yes this is my family journal- blog that I hope my kids will enjoy reading and remembering) something other than the boring commentary about life. I hope to share more humorous accounts, or stories of our lives that even I can get a kick out of down the road.

1 comment:

garian said...

It's hard (yet addicting)keeping up on a blog. I have to say, your blog is the one that inspired me to start mine. You continually update it. It's interesting and fun to see what your up to. Keep up the good work. I'll try to keep mine interesting as well. It's so great catching up with you after all these years.

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett