Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Headache Log- June 2

Im starting a Headache log for the month of June. I want to get an accurate count of how many headaches I get that require meds. ( So I will track what I eat, the weather, exercise, caffeine intake on those days) Hoping that I will see a pattern, or know if I am eating something that triggers them etc....

I am also starting acupunture this coming friday. We will see if non traditional methods help in the reduction of pain....:)

SO- yesterday June 2nd. First one of the month.


Weather? cloudy 77 degrees
No caffeine
Food:
Breakfast: cliff bar, yogurt, applesauce( lots of water all day)
Snack: Almonds, Several Crackers
Lunch: Store bought- packaged pai thai
Afternoon snack: cheese and crackers
Dinner: Peas, chicken and mash potatoes( thanks honey for dinner!)

took excedrin migraine due to moderate headache pain- went away after several hours.

Excercise? CHECK!!! :)

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett