Friday, June 13, 2008

Tristan

Our boy and his plug, pacifier, soothie, or whatever it is you call it. He is truly attached to this thing and I should mention a specific brand. Nam. As such, everywhere in the house you can bet there is a pacifier lying around. Heaven help us if we are not in arms length of one. There is one in his car seat, in his crib, several in the diaper bag, one by the changing table, under the changing table, on the dinner table, and should we ever get in a bind....several in the junk drawer.
Our little man has his pacifier literally 90% of the time and its incredibly cute but at times annoying. How do you ensure that the thing wont fall out??!! I think someone should invent a headstrap to keep the dang thing in. Anyway yesterday I worked from home and had a great time. I actually felt somewhat productive with work, but mainly Tristan was a breeze. He slept great, was super happy everytime he woke up, we went for our daily run, and had some good one on one time. Jonathan attends class each Thursday night so its my alone time with him--its such a rarity and I love it. I usualy have someone home with me when Im with Tristan so I relish these precious few hours when its just him and I. I love kissing him and blowing rasberries all over. Smelling his baby smell and holding him close. Seeing him smile and watch me when I cross the room. Just thinking about being apart from him is causing me to go teary eyed. His gummy smile and big blue eyes suck the breath out of me and I have to say Im so in love. This is why after only a few short months I want another one. All the agony that I suffered( which inturn Jonathan suffered) seems a lifetime ago. The love and fierce protection I feel for my little cubs is indescribable, and it makes me think" Ah that pregnancy and delivery thing? Yeah the 10 months of hell that I went through, yeah when I said that I would NEVER do this again, I hated it, etc??? Yeah well, it wasnt so bad afterall."

one of 3 men that make my life great

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett