Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Question and Answer

This blog is providing me some good food for thought when I am up and about with Tristan. So I posted the last post at 2:30am, and while up again at 5am, I started to think about this past year and how many changes there are and how most people think the first year of marriage is the hardest. Well I dont think I would disagree with them, but I started to think of a variety of questions I wanted to ask Jonathan when I was hanging out with the boy. So Jonathan this post is for you...Im writing the question, and you can answer k?

Our first lunch date was at the Aves Bakery. What was your first impression of me when we met?
Since that first meeting, what has changed if anything?
What has surprised you about marriage?( good or bad)
Tell me the most difficult thing about being a parent so far?
Where is the first place you want to go on a "No kid vacation"?
Favorite memory or experience of our first year together?

Thats all for now....







1 comment:

Daisy Paige said...

I've been catching up on your blog, and I wanted to recommend the book "Happiest Baby on the Block" to you. I actually borrowed the dvd of it from the library, and it's so awesome! Best 30-minute dvd I've ever watched. When Grayson would start fussing after I had just fed and changed him, I went through the five S's (swaddle, side, shush, swing, suck) and he would calm within seconds of being swaddled on his side. You just have to find Tristen's 'code.'

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett