There were several things that I wanted to do while on maternity leave, and one of them was taking Elijiah to the childrens museum and body exhibit at the gateway. However when we got there the body exhibt wasnt included in the 8.50$ admission price and to spend another 3$ for each of us seemed quite a rip off. So my cheap butt decided we could make due without it. It had been years since Ive been to the childrens museum- infact I hadnt yet been to it since it moved to the gateway, and I was very disappointed! It seems to be geared to much younger kids than Elijiah, and the activities that would've been more age appropriate were trashed. Most of everything thing there was that way and so I didnt think it was much fun. I think the highlight was sitting in the helicopter(see pic above) for Elijiah.
Well after we that we decided to get some lunch and lo and behold ran into my friend Monica's hubby who mentioned that Monica was on her way to meet him for lunch. I was super excited to see her and so we got our lunch and waited. While we didnt hang out for long it was great to see her and the kids. She looks fantastic, and it made me realize just how long its been since Ive seen her and how I should get myself up to Layton more often!
(sorry all for the disjointed post-im typing with one hand - without my glasses, feeding Tristan in the other, and its now 2:30 in the AM....)
No comments:
Post a Comment