Monday, April 28, 2008

My first run post pregnancy

Today I decided to go for my first run. While I have decided to try and train for a marathon, I havent felt well enough to get out there and actually start running, but neither has the weather cooperated either. Since going to the gym at this point is out( too much time away from the kids and I cant take Tristan there) Ive been waiting for the warmer weather. Anyway this morning was the perfect temperature and I was excited to get out and get moving. You know those new comercials from New Balance? The ones that talk about running and how its a Love/Hate relationship? Well that is me with running. I hate doing it, but I love how I feel afterwards. I have to admit that today my feet felt like lead, every step was agonizing, and the 3 miles felt like eternity. (Even though I only ran for a half hour) Dang Im out of shape! But here I am typing away and I feel great! Tomorrow we will see if I am still able to walk, as I think I might have over done it for the first time out.

1 comment:

dterryphotography said...

Wow... up and running already?!? Way to go! Very impressive. Don't worry about the lead feet. They go away. :-)

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett