
So my lack of posting has been due to us being in Canada for 10 days. We drove- a long 21 hours and we reached our final destination- Shuswap Lake on a Saturday evening. We stayed till the following friday in which we headed out for the long ride home. Overall the trip was great....nightly campfires, hiking, boating, skiing, wakeboarding, eating....the weather was only good about half the time tho....the other half we were gifted with much rain and cold. Thank goodness for my love...he kept the fire going almost 24 7 the last few days. Elijiah had a wonderful time and Im glad we went. Got to see cousins and family I hadnt seen in years, and also catch up with those we see frequently but not nearly enough. I have to say that im finally feeling like crap with the pregnancy. Im 7 weeks now- and sick all day all night.
1 comment:
I am jealous that you got campfires! We couldn't in Yellowstone! I wondered if you weren't posting b/c you were sick. I am so sorry!! We find out in 3 weeks - girl or boy!
Canada looks beautiful!
Post a Comment