So if your a girl, and you used to read cosmo, the favorite thing was the interesting, random, usless survey's that they had. Well now all those things are on line. So when I have had too much time at work to fiddle around I often take these silly things and laugh at the results. So I did a survey on relationships, and the below was the results. Interesting. The good news, I think my "other half" has found me.
You probably don't have a lot of problems sharing your time and money with another person — not to mention a bathroom. You respect the institution of marriage and look forward to being part of that covenant. Short-term bliss is okay, but long-term togetherness that's the real deal. You're more ready than most to partner up with someone for life, excited to embark on the journey of creating a life together. And the good news is, there's someone out there equally excited about finding you for the same reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment