Tuesday, August 14, 2007

the old days....

So the story is this....I modeled a bit here and there growing up. I went to Italy and did stuff. I seemed to work a lot and then not so much....really hit and miss. But it was fun, I made good money doing it, I was in catalogs, on greeting cards( yes the two pictures below were turned into greeting cards...) did runway work, ads, campaigns, etc. I did my last show( for my friend Jenna) when I was pregnant with Elijiah. That was my fairwell to the industry for the most part. I still cant get the "model" out of me in many ways. I tend to be simple in appearance and style, I watch and get a bit crazy about my weight, love fashion and in my heart of hearts wish I was still doing it sometimes. But those days are over. The links below are of a shoot in which my friend Mariann and I did together. I think I was 16 or 17? I dont know. Anyway I ran across some old greeting cards and decided to look the photographer up for old times sake and realized that we were on her website still.... FUN! So enjoy her stuff- some of it a bit riske, but I like a lot of her photos...I did a second shoot with her later on and got some good stuff from it- but alas none of that made it on her webpage.....


http://abigailhuller.com/photography/fashion_photographer/full_size.php?picture=tiburon%2F001000+-+zrussian-snow.jpg&returnto=%2Fphotography%2Ffashion_photographer%2Ffashion_photography.php

( Marianne and I)


http://abigailhuller.com/photography/fine_art_photographer/fine_art_photography.php
( Marianne and I again- second from the bottom row on the left....I will warn you- scantily clad photos of others --what the photographer considers intimate on same page....so fair warning to you all....)

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett