
So as I was posting the last post I remembered my friends!! The above picture isnt great because its missing brenda- she would be on the far right if the picture wasnt chopped off....anyway Im posting this because Abbie, the girls lap I am sitting on, is moving to Chicago this weekend. SO SAD! Its a great oopportunity for her, she got a promotion, but sad for the rest of us. All six of us, me, abbie, andrea, allison, brenda, tisha have known eachother for what 11-12 years now? Its been a group of girls that has bonded over work, love, divorces, weddings, kids, and all of lifes stuff and to have one of the group go is tough. Allison has this great scrapbook of all of us over the years and its amazing. These women while we are all so different have been there for me and vice versa and I feel tremendously blessed to have them in my life. Our going away girls dinner for Abbie is tomorrow night..so Ill definately post some pictures .....
No comments:
Post a Comment