So Jonathan asked the other night why I hadnt posted for a few days...the answer- my life at the moment is lame. I go to work, which is so boring there isnt anything to report, I come home 90% of the time feeling sick and lay around on the couch till I can go to bed at 8pm. SOOOOO when I think as to why there isnt anything to post, its because for the time being there isnt anything to talk about.
However just because my pregnancy is kicking my butt thus far, doesnt mean people around me are just as boring. Jonathan is busy each day with potentially new opportunities at work, he is excercising everyday, cooking dinner and cleaning the house. He is superman. And it is much appreciated. Elijiah seems to be stir crazy, when I asked him why he is going a million miles an hour around the house, he stoped looked at me and said- because you dont play with me anymore. WOW, I felt like the lamest mother ever. It is true though...he is like the tasmanian devil, and all I do is comment from time to time from my fetal position on the couch.
On an up note, Jonathan and I will be making the trek up to Cody, WY for the Labor Day weekend. Hopefully I will feel good and we can have some quality time together because next week is a bit crazy. Wed - Fri Ill be in Austin, TX for a gaming convention.
No comments:
Post a Comment