Friday, September 18, 2009

The Pioneer Woman coming to town!!!

Okay folks - WHOS with me??!! Guess whos coming to town for her cookbook signing?

Thats right- REE the Pioneer Woman! IMMMM SSSSOOOOO EXXXCCCITTTED!!!

Salt Lake City Wednesday, November 4, 2009---7:00 PM
THE KING’S ENGLISH BOOKSHOP
1511 S 1500 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84105

Shall we make it a girls night!!???

3 comments:

Emily said...

aahhhh! I'm totally with you! When I read that she was coming to Kansas City I freaked out! And get this, she will be at a store RIGHT BEHIND MY HOUSE! YES, I WILL BE WALKING THERE! :)

Wish we could go together!

bechtold clan said...

IM so jealous!!!! we will have to compare notes! Yes that would have been fun to go together...

Emily said...

So guess what? Through a crazy string of events, I just may be in Utah during that time and I'd love to meet you there! I'll keep you posted!

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett