Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day

Well these pictures dont have anything to do with the post...just a few random shots that I want to have in the blog book in the future....

Back at Moms house before we moved...I love this....

And at the last pool party we had at mom's....I attempted to get Tristan into this "THING" and needless to say it was the last time I made him wear it. He hated the thing. And to be honest, it made for changing his diaper/swimmers a little difficult! BUT look at that expression. He is one funny boy!
*****

Our weekend has been full of work and some play. I wonder however if EVERYONE decided to get out of SLC and head for the mountains. My idea of beating the heat and getting some fresh air was shared by TOO many I believe. After trying to get CLOSE to donut fall to do the short hike - was immediately discouraged by all the cars so we headed up the rest of the way to Solitude for a quick jaunt around the preserve, had our lunch, and headed back down. I wish we could leave the kidlets at times to really do some backcountry hiking and camping, but perhaps in another lifetime. I do realize however how much I love the outdoors and we need to do more of it when we can.( complaining and grumpyness aside)

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett