Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Demotivators...

Yes I have worked in the corporate world to know a few things. Not all, but a few. I was looking at my door and on it, are a few( oh perhaps a dozen ) of these FABULOUS "motivator" sayings. ( you may need to click on the picture to view the sayings...)
I dont know if my time within the corp world has made me just a bit off in my humor or outlook, but I do know one thing. I can and do take my job seriously. BUT get a perverse humor out of these things. I have become the glass half full when dealing with the corp world...too many layoffs, promotions that are not warranted, while others get passed by...and just about every bad thing that happens in a company - I have witnessed. Despair.com has got to be one of the many sites that when I visit puts a smile on my face. ( for in life or in the workplace...I can chuckle EVERYTIME I see something that rings true...)

Is that wrong??!!!







2 comments:

J-Vicious said...

I couldn't read the last 2 even slightly bigger. But I loved the Despair, Give Up, and Dare to Slack ones. Made me laugh (:

Monica said...

Those are HILARIOUS!!!!

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett