Monday, August 31, 2009

Home in Holladay

Moving Moving Moving was our last few days...however----we are back in our house in Holladay! Dont know for how long and so most of everything will stay boxed, but at least the horrible weekend is over!( now comes the organizing and making the house liveable!)

We had to make a deal with the devil which I will say Jonathan must know how much I love him to do it. ComC@st c@ble company is the most crooked dealing company!!! I have personally filed 2 better business complaints against them. I told Jonathan that UNDER NO circumstances would we give them business when we returned to the house and he agreed. However after dealing with several other options and ordering a non working modem from another local company - Jonathan was getting a bit stressed out. Starting school again today - he needed to be connected to the internet and FAST. He asked me sooooo nicely if he could grab a modem from the devil himself as he HAD to be online that day. Because I love him sooooo much I agreed....but with lots of hesitation :(

Our weekend came to a close with a joint bday party for all Sept birthdays. It was a fun affair and Jessica was kind enough to send photos as our camara is still under a pile of boxes somewhere in the house. Grandma came up from San Diego to spend a few days with us all and it was great to see her.

Dad, and Nancy

Posing with grandma

me and the kids

My sister Jessica and Family

Grandma showing off her gifts
All the birthday folks!!!!

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett