After talking with my dad today he made an assumption that since I havent commented about my headaches lately that I must have been doing a bit better.
Oh I wish that were true. :(
Ive stopped taking my last medication, and have been put on cymbalta( havent seen any results yet) have continued physcial therapy, and had an occular nerve block last week. However since last week ive had a headache ( with the exception of one day) everyday. Jonathan seems to think that there is a vast improvement as yesterdays headache was terrible but eventually went away without medication. I dont know....
What I do know, is that having daily or almost daily headaches either requiring long intervals of laying down in the dark with ice packs, or putting vast quantities of drugs in my system is not really living life to its fullest and is incredibily challenging. Because of this, I really am fine with the course of action for our lives, but still wishing I could just get rid of these darn things!
No comments:
Post a Comment