Blogspot wouldn't be able to support the bandwidth required to tell the full tale of Jonathan & Carl Bechtold but suffice it to say that quite a lot of life came before the day that the olde man and I walked in college commencement together. Neither of us was really keen on doing the whole walking thang until we realized that we could do so together! Certainly this was a photo-op' that could not be missed so we sat through hours of name reading and barely audible speaches. I wouldn't have missed it for the world and there isn't a man out there with whom I'd rather share such an occasion.
Pops is one step ahead of me with a Master's in Psychology but I'm sure there will be more commencement pictures in a handful of years when I catch up to him with my MBATM. We'll probably be a little balder by then but will still be da sexiest men in da house! ;-) Thanks to the women who helped us get here!


No comments:
Post a Comment