Thursday, May 21, 2009

We have a bird in the house!

Something has taken over our Bugs...we now have a bird on our hands yes we do!

It started a week or so ago when he found something oh sooo delicious to eat- I thought I would literally die laughing and didnt know his facial expressions were to stay...

We made up a fruit smoothie to drink and this child thought hed gone to heaven and back just to get a taste yes he did......just look at him begging for some....

His mouth drops open and not just a little- his whole face opens wide- the eyes droop, the nose falls down, the upper lip disappears over the teeth.....

His jaw would unhinge if it were possible if he could just open just a little more to get some of this goodness in.....

More mommy more!!!!!

" Im not done" he cries until every last drop is finished...and yes in between every swallow this same expression resurfaces on his face.....

Yes that is my hand holding our little birdie back....
Yummy!!!!

4 comments:

CrackTheAnomaly said...

Makes me bust up laughing EVERY time I see it - glad we got it on film!!

whitney said...

oh wow! This is absolutely hilarious! I can't stop laughing. I can't wait to keep him for a day! He is our desktop background.
Joshua

Wendy Anderson said...

Oh my heck that is hilarious!!!

Monica said...

HILARIOUS!!!!

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett